Tuesday, September 23, 2008

After the huricane IKE.

The huricane IKE damaged many houses and trees,many people got hurt and lost their home. I felt really terible because my house didn't have electricity and water until last Monday,it was really hot and uncomfortable at night,and i got really bored and wish that i can go to school soon because i know that there will be extra days to make up. My back jard was like a battlefield because the branches of the tree and trash were everywhere, so i helped my parents clean up the yard and pick up all the trash. Now i think about last week it's so crazy, i didn't get enough sleep during the storm came because my mom woke me up i asked her why she wakes me up she said that take the camera and take pictures of the storm,but i am really glad that everyone is safe.

No comments: