Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

My name is Loan Nguyen,i'm 17 years old. My favorite food is sushi and rice,i also like pizza. Kinds of music that i listen to are pop,rock, and classical;i love anime and manga XDDD.My favorite subject are Math and French because Math is really easy and fun, i can do it easily and fast.And i like French because i want to learn many foreign languages and then i can travel around the world,may be in the future i will learn Japan.My strenghs are never give up and always believe myself, you can say i'm a hard worker ^_^. But i also have weakness that is i always complain about everything that i don't like .Whenever i have any tests i always study because i don't want to get low grades,i usually spend about 2 or 3 hours to study.I want to learn more about marketing, and financing .I think if the teacher give us a project, we should divide the work equally and each person need to do their work.I don't know if i make a great team member but i will my best no matter what. :)

No comments: